Task of the Anti-Discrimination Office is to implement the anti-discrimination directive of the University of Applied Sciences Fulda. The responsibilities resulting therefrom are:
- to provide informations concerning discrimination
- individual consultation (anonymously and confidentially) for all university members and university-affiliated who made experiences of discrimination, as well as their support through the process of conflict resolution
- to increase sensitization concerning discrimination and to make discrimination visible at the University
- public relations and information about the offers of the anti-discrimination place
- cooperation with the existing consultation offers as well as with anti-discrimination agencies
The Anti-Discrimination Office offers support and advice for those who encounter discrimination because of their ethnic background, religion, language, gender, as a trans, intersex, or queer person, because of disability, class, age, or in multiple intersecting ways.
If you are treated unfairly, unjustly, or in discriminatory ways, feel as though you have been, or simply questions on this subject have, feel free to drop in or write us an email.
Open consultation hours:
Tuesday: 13:30 – 15:30
Other meeting times on request
Email: email@example.com .
Telefon: +49 0661 9640 1717
Office located at: Building 32, Room 113