Costs, Payment and Scholarships
Programme fee: 2500.00 € (Early Bird 2300.00€)
The fee includes the standard programme
- 1 Four-Week Seminar
- 1 Language Course
- Extracurricular Activities
- Field trip to Berlin
- Additional fee of 50 € for daytrips to Würzburg, Weimar and Nuremberg. See Programme.
- Additional fee of 250 € for roundtrip to Munich incl. Neuschwanstein Castle (2 days)
- Accommodation: from 8th July until 5th August , 2023. Meals are not included in the fee. See accommodation and meals.
- Insurance (covers: illnesses, accidents, and personal liability)
We cannot offer any fee reduction or scholarship if you do not want to attend the entire standard programme.
Necessary additional expenses:
- Domestic and International travel to and from Fulda
- Meals and beverages (see Accommodation and Meals)
- Personal spending
- Refundable deposit for your room key (50 €) payable in the Registration Office on the ISU-Arrival Day. We will refund the deposit when when you return your key before leaving Fulda
Possible additional expenses:
- Luggage insurance. We recommend that you insure your luggage before starting your travels
- Additional accommodation in Fulda in case you
- arrive in Fulda before ISU-Arrival Day
- arrive after the Registration Office has closed (Dates & Arrival Day)
- stay on after ISU-Departure Day
- want to stay in a single /double room in a hotel during ISU (Please ask the Housing Coordinator Marina Satz for details)
Please, make sure that you bring enough cash (€) with you on the day of arrival, to cover the additional costs (deposits) and to have some money for food and beverages during the first few days. Many shops do not accept credit cards.
You can pay the course fee per bank transfer to our bank account:
Participant name, ISU 2023
Bank: Sparkasse Fulda
IBAN: DE77 5305 0180 0040 0328 56
BIC: HELA DE F1FDS
Once you´ve been selected for participation, you´ll receive detailled information.
A limited number of scholarships are available!
You can apply for a scholarship at the ISU Fulda during the application for the programme itself.
Special information for Exchange Students from Massachusetts, Wisconsin and Queensland
If you are a student from the University of Massachusetts system, the University of Wisconsin system, and participating universities in Queensland you will participate as exchange students and will not pay fees directly to ISU Fulda. Please contact your study abroad advisor for more information on how and when to apply.