Apply to Fulda Pre-Study
The following eligibility criteria apply:
University entrance qualification: Students must be eligible for admission to university in Germany. We will assess this after receiving your application; check to see if you meet the requirements at www.daad.de
Academic qualification for your chosen degree programme: You should be qualified for admission to your chosen degree programme (certain gaps in specialised knowledge will be covered through Fulda Pre-Study). An overview of all study programmes with course contents and requirements is available on our website www.hs-fulda.de/study.programmes
Beginners' course: No previous language skills required
Course date: 9 April - 27 July 2018
Further language courses leading to the DSH examination are available.
DSH course (A): German language skills at B1 level (CEFR)
This can be certified by:
- B1 Goethe certificate
- telc Deutsch B1 certificate
- TestDaF with TDN 3 in at least one of the four sections
Course dates: 13 February - 10 August 2018
DSH course (B): German skills at B2 level (CEFR). This can be certified by:
- B2 Goethe certificate
- telc Deutsch B2 certificate
- TestDaF with TDN 3 in all four sections
- DSH 1
Course dates: 9 April - 27 July 2018
Applicants for the MSc programme in Global Software Development do not need any previous knowledge of German.
Equivalent certificates can be recognised on an individual basis; a language test at Fulda University can also be arranged by individual appointment (which is only possible if you are already in Germany).
Qualified applicants should complete the online application. You will need to present the following documents with your application:
- Your secondary school leaving certificate (certified copy)
- Your university graduation certificate, if any (certified copy)
- Certificates documenting your German language proficiency (if necessary)
- Copy of your (conditional) admission to study at HS Fulda, if any
- For the Master's programme in International Management and Intercultural Communication and European Studies, proof of English language proficiency and a letter of motivation
Applying will be possible from September 2017 on.