Apply to Fulda Pre-Study
The following eligibility criteria apply:
University entrance qualification: Students must be eligible for admission to university in Germany. We will assess this after receiving your application; check to see if you meet the requirements at www.daad.de
Academic qualification for your chosen degree programme: You should be qualified for admission to your chosen degree programme (certain gaps in specialised knowledge will be covered through Fulda Pre-Study). An overview of all study programmes with course contents and requirements is available on our website www.hs-fulda.de/study.programmes
Beginners' course: No previous language skills required
Course date: 18 April - 4 August 2017
Further language courses leading to the DSH examination are available.
DSH course (A): German language skills at B1 level (CEFR)
This can be certified by:
- B1 Goethe certificate
- telc Deutsch B1 certificate
- TestDaF with TDN 3 in at least one of the four sections
Course dates: 13 February - 4 August 2017
DSH course (B): German skills at B2 level (CEFR). This can be certified by:
- B2 Goethe certificate
- telc Deutsch B2 certificate
- TestDaF with TDN 3 in all four sections
- DSH 1
Course dates: 18 April - 4 August 2017
Applicants for the MSc programme in Global Software Development do not need any previous knowledge of German.
Equivalent certificates can be recognised on an individual basis; a language test at Fulda University can also be arranged by individual appointment (which is only possible if you are already in Germany).
A few seats are still available - please apply now if you are already in Germany!
Qualified applicants should complete the online application. You will need to present the following documents with your application:
- Your secondary school leaving certificate (certified copy)
- Your university graduation certificate, if any (certified copy)
- Certificates documenting your German language proficiency (if necessary)
- Copy of your (conditional) admission to study at HS Fulda, if any
- For the Master's programme in International Management and Intercultural Communication and European Studies, proof of English language proficiency and a letter of motivation