Application for Pre-College Fulda
Pre-College Fulda starts once a year in the winter semester. It is not possible to apply to start in the summer semester.
The latest application period started on 1 April 2021 and ended on 15 July 2021.
To take part in the Pre-College Fulda programme, applicants must fulfil a number of admission requirements:
- Indirect or direct university entrance qualification
Please read the information provided here to find out what kind of university qualification you have, or send us your application using the online application form.
- Academic requirements
The academic requirements according to the respective study programme must be fulfilled.
- Language requirements
German skills of at least B1 GER/ DSD I level are required. Proof of this can be provided in the form of Goethe-Zertifikat B1, telc Deutsch B1, Deutsches Sprachdiplom der Kulturministerkonferenz Level I (DSD I) or Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch B1 (ÖSD).
Important: You must pass the B2 test after the winter semester in order to continue the Pre-College programme in the summer semester with the C1 course.
How can you apply for Pre-College?
Applications for Pre-College Fulda must be submitted using the online form. Please note that some responses are mandatory. You must also upload all required documents.
Important information: Your application will not be considered if the application documents are incomplete!
Your application must include scans (individual PDF files should be a maximum of 5 MB) of the following documents:
- School-leaving certificate containing a list of subjects and grades in the original language and a German or English translation
- University degree certificate if you have already completed a degree in your home country/abroad
- Proof of B1 level German language skills according to CEFR (and, if applicable, English).
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Copy of passport (and, if applicable, residence permit for Germany)
Are you interested in applying to Pre-College 2022?