Application for Pre-College Fulda (foundation course)
Pre-College Fulda starts once a year in the winter semester. It is not possible to apply to start in the summer semester.
Application period: April 1 until July 15, 2023
To take part in the Pre-College Fulda programme, applicants must fulfil a number of admission requirements:
- Indirect university entrance qualification
Please read the information provided here to find out what kind of university qualification you have.
- Academic requirements
The academic requirements according to the respective study programme must be fulfilled, e.g. for Physiotherapy proof of a six week work placement in patient care.
- Language requirements
German skills of at least B1 GER/ DSD II level are required. Proof of this can be provided in the form of Goethe-Zertifikat B1, telc Deutsch B1, Deutsches Sprachdiplom der Kulturministerkonferenz Level 2 (DSD II) or Österreichisches Sprachdiplom Deutsch B1 (ÖSD).
Important: You must pass the B2 test after the winter semester in order to continue the Pre-College programme in the summer semester with the C1 course.
How can you apply for Pre-College?
Applications for Pre-College Fulda must be submitted via uni-assist between April 1 and July 15.
The processing costs of uni-assist for the application to Pre-College Fulda will be refunded to participants of Pre-College Fulda.
Your application must include scans (individual PDF files should be a maximum of 3 MB) of the following documents:
- Recognized proof of German language skills of at least B1 level (we accept proof of Goethe B1, telc B1, DSD II, ÖSD B1)
- Tabular curriculum vitae
- School leaving certificate with an overview of subjects and grades in the original language
- School leaving certificate with an overview of subjects and grades as a translation into German or English
- Copy of passport (and, if available: residence permit for Germany)