To mark the 45th anniversary of the cooperation between the federal state of Hesse and the US state of Wisconsin, students from the Applied Computer Science department at Fulda University of Applied Sciences and the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh have produced creative video films as part of the project "Site Specific Culture Intervention", which have a connection to the university towns of Fulda and Oshkosh.
The videos can now be accessed on mobile de-vices, such as smartphones, via a QR code at five locations in the centre of Fulda.
These locations are:
- the “I Love Fulda” sign in front of the station
- the entrance to Jerusalemplatz
- the entrance to the historic rooms of the Stadtschloss
- the palace gardens at the steps next to a construction site fence and
- the “I Love Fulda” sign on Pauluspromenade.
The project is supported by City Marketing e.V. and the city of Fulda.
More information is available under: https://ssci.x-projekte.de/