EU research funding
We offer all members of the University advice and support on any questions relating to EU research funding - from applications to project execution.
Businesses, institutions and other universities are welcome to contact us if they have any questions about cooperating with the University as part of a project application.
Comprehensive consultancy services
Applying for EU projects is a complex procedure. In the three major fields of research, education and innovation/transfer, there are numerous EU funding programmes which, in turn, include several sub-programmes. We direct you to the programme that best suits your project.
Our advice: Take advantage of the extensive consultancy and application experience we have gained in European research, education and transfer projects.
In an initial interview, we discuss your exact plans with you and then we look for an appropriate EU funding programme. In the next stage, we guide you through the actual application procedure. If your project is approved, you can also contact us if you have any questions while you are carrying out your project.
We also follow plans for EU programmes of the future and are happy to provide you with any information that may help you strategically plan the focuses of future research, education and innovation projects.
Our services at a glance
- Funding information and application advice for EU education, research, and transfer programmes, e.g. Erasmus+, Horizon Europe, COSME and others
- Support with EU project management and administration
- Representation of interests vis-à-vis EU institutions
- Development and maintenance of international contacts
- Support with strategic research management, e.g. development of EU funding strategies