General conditions of study
The examination regulations in German are the only legally binding source of information on our study programmes. All other information on this website is provided as a non-binding service only. In the examination regulations you will find information about:
- how the study programme is organised (standard duration of studies, compulsory and optional modules, deadlines for examinations and theses, etc)
- the programme modules (module objective and contents, type of course, type of examination, number of credit points (ECTS), etc)
The examination regulations in German for
- International Business Administration (BA)
- Economic Law - Sustainability and Ethics (LLB)
- Dual Bachelor in Logistics Management (BA)
- International Management (MA)
- Accounting, Finance, Controllership (MA)
- Supply Chain Management (MA)
you will find here.
You will find the unofficial translation of examination regulations and module/course description in the links below:
Please note that only the German regulations are legally binding. The English versions are non-binding courtesy translations.