The Examination Regulations contain the following information:
- Details of how programmes are organised (standard duration of studies, compulsory and elective modules, deadlines for examinations and final thesis, etc).
- The modules of a study programme (objective and content of a module, type of teaching, type of examination, number of ECTS credit points, etc).
The Examination Regulations for the
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Food Technology, including Food Technology PLUS
- Bachelor of Engineering and Management: Food Innovation
- Master of Food Processing
- Master of Food Processing – Part-Time
are available here: Hochschulrecht.