Our study programmes - interdisciplinary and diverse
Our department offers you a range of four undergraduate and three postgraduate programmes. Currently about 800 students study with us in seven degree programmes:
- Nutrition, Health, Food Business BSc
- Catering and Supply Management BSc (to be discontinued)
- Dietetics (dual) BSc
- Dietetcis BSc
- Master International Food Business and Consumer Studies (joint degree)
- Master Public Health Nutrition
- Master Sustainable Food System (European joint degree) (to be discontinued)
The departmental team offers in modern courses project oriented programmes with practical application in education and research.
Internationality is an important part in all of our degree programmes. Currently we offer two Master programmes comletely taught in English.