When, how and where can I obtain certification?
- The grades of all participants who have completed compulsory graded work (written examination, paper, oral test) are entered into horstl for the relevant module of your degree programme - provided that you have registered on horstl for the respective module exam.
- The grades of all participants who have completed non-compulsory graded work (written examination, paper, oral test) are forwarded to the examination office at the end of the semester break following the examination. For voluntary graded work, horstl exam registration is not possible or required. The grades and credit points are automatically entered into your horstl account under "Zusatzleistungen", i.e. addditional, extracurricular courses.
- Participants who successfully complete three advanced B2/C1 certificate courses can receive a certificate. On request, the Language Centre issues the foreign language certificate upon completion of the last certificate module.
Is the Examinations Office informed of my grade?
- The Language Centre only informs the Examinations Office of your grade if this is a compulsory part of your study programme (see relevant examination regulations for your study programme) and if you signed up for this examination through QISPOS.
- In all other cases, participants can submit their certificate to the Examinations Office (SSC) and ask for an appropriate entry to be made in their transcript of records.