Language courses in the summer semester 2017
You can find the list of language courses going through the 7 steps as described below. It is included in the schedule of lectures for the SK Department in the QISPOS portal, which you can access without a password. Please note that QISPOS is only available in German at the moment. If you are a beginner in German, please contact the language centre for information on courses and/or see our page on German as a Foreign Language.
- You do not need to enter user ID or password (these are only needed to enrol for courses)
- Click on "Veranstaltungen"
- Click on "Vorlesungsverzeichnis"
- Click on (under "Bitte wählen Sie aus:") "Vorlesungsverzeichnis" again
- Click on "FB Sozial- und Kulturwissenschaften (SK)"
- Click on "Sprachen/Schreibwerkstatt"
- Click on your chosen language or "pdf1" to create an up-to-date schedule of lectures
You can enrol for your language courses from 10.04.17, 10 am through QISPOS. To find out how to enrol, read these notes. If you are unable or no longer wish to attend a course after all, please cancel your enrolment using the same function so that your place can be offered to someone else.
Information for future first semester students
To sign up for courses, you need your student user identification number ("fd number") and the relevant password.
Information for non-registered guest students
Non-registered guest students do not need to enrol through QISPOS. If you are a non-registered student, use the form "Antrag auf Gasthörerschaft" and enter the title of your chosen course from the schedule of lectures.
If you are not sure which course is appropriate for your language skills, read the description of levels to assess your own level of proficiency. Please bear in mind that the level of the course also depends on the participants. In the first week of lectures, you should test whether the course is appropriate for your level of proficiency. At this point it is still possible to switch courses.