»Future of Food: Feeding Tomorrow’s World«
International Spring School
11. – 15. March 2019 at Fulda University of Applied Sciences
Thinking of registering for the Spring School on Future of Food? Find all necessary information here!
Registration deadline: 18. January 2019.
Registration deadline for day tickets: 25. February 2019.
Please note, day-tickets can be purchased for a maximum of two days and allow you to participate in lectures and workshops, only. Before you register, please read the registration procedure carefully.
How to register?
- Fill in and submit the registration form.
- After submitting your registration, you will receive an automatic response. We invite you to follow the guidelines listed in this email. In case you do not receive an email, kindly check your junk file before you contact us.
- To process your registration and reserve a place for you, you are expected to pay a deposit of 50 € within 14 days after your registration. The registration deposit is part of the course fee. Should there be no receipt of your deposit within 14 days of your registration, your registration will be forfeited. Further details about the course fee can be found here. Information regarding the refund possibility are explained in the Terms and Conditions.
- As soon as we receive the deposit, you are expected to pay the remaining fees until 18. January 2019 – you can only attend the Spring School if you have paid the full fee until the latest 18. January 2019.
Please notice: The number of participants is limited! We encourage you to register early. In case the maximum reservation capacity has been reached just before or right after you have transferred your deposit, this deposit will be refunded. We advise you not to make any travel arrangements until you get an email from us confirming the reservation of your place. You should inform the Spring School staff well advance if you wish to cancel your participation.