Maintaining your sense of wellbeing and happiness as a student is of utmost importance to performing well in your academic career. Numerous resources and facilities are at your disposal!
Should you require assistance or orientation on structures and resources available on campus on any of the following issues:
- Pedagogical consultation for effective orientation in academic and exam structures
- German language learning facilities.
- Buddy programmes, career services and other facilities provided by the International Office.
- Tutorial programmes offered by various faculties and departments.
- Developing academic writing skills offered by "Schreibwerkstatt"
- Faculty programmes and contact persons related to international student affairs.
Should you be confronted with stressful intercultural related issues, values and culture shock. In a personal confidential consultation service, you can give went to your uncertainties, your anxieties of living in a country whose culture is so different from yours.