Dear fellow international students of the department Nursing and Health Sciences,
I would like to invite you to our last “Rock it Together” event this semester.Everyone is welcome, regardless of the semester or study programme they are in. The goal of our group is to encourage student interaction. Don’t hesitate and join us to meet new people and broaden your network! Due to the current pandemic situation, we will meet online.
- Thursday 20th of January at 5pm
- Q&A with Ms. Wittmann (study coordinator of “International Health Sciences”)
- Reflection of the semester and brainstorming for our get-togethers in the Summer semester
- Tips for the examination preparation
- A lot of fun through interactive online tools
You can as well get all the dates and important information in the “Rock it Together” section of the “Student portal - All about studies” on Moodle.
I am looking forward to seeing many of you log in.