The programme offers different formats of exchange. In addition to keynotes and lectures from senior scholars who will introduce key research problems, we invite doctoral and advanced MA students to present their projects. In a creative and supportive atmosphere, we will discuss your current theoretical and methodological challenges and provide new ideas and perspectives.
Perspectives and topics
- Inequalities and human rights within and beyond the European Union
- Social movements, human rights, and transformative potential
- Postcolonial and intersectional perspectives on global inequalities
- Discrimination and social (im)mobility
- Doing research on global inequalities
The keynotes are open to the interested public upon registration. Everybody who would like to participate in our workshops, learn and discuss with us, is welcome. If possible, we kindly ask to participate throughout the whole programme. Full participation is the prerequisite for a certificate.
To register, please send an E-Mail to fgcss-autumnschooll(at)sk.hs-fulda.de indicating if you would like to attend one or several keynotes or the whole Autumn School. The keynotes will be open for all students and staff of the Department (upon registration).
For more information contact Corinna Land: fgcss-autumnschool(at)sk.hs-fulda.de