Would you like to find out more about:
- whether the programme corresponds to your interests and expectations,
- what requirements have to be fulfilled,
- how the programme is structured,
- how courses are designed and what subjects they teach,
- what will be expected of you and which special fields you can choose from,
- what opportunities there are for spending a semester abroad, and
- which professional fields the programme qualifies you for?
Trial day on Tuesday, 25 May 2021
On this day we offer prospective students the opportunity to attend a lecture with Prof. Dr. Dr. Jens Holst in the module course "Global Health Challenges and Management" (second semester) (10:00 am - 01:00 pm or 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm). Please register here until 24 May (12 am) to get the access to this course for this day.
Due to the current Corona pandemic, the trial day will take place digitally. You will receive the links to the video conferencing system after application.
Trial Day on Saturday, 29 May 2021 (university information day)
-no registration necessary, access links coming soon-
12.00 am - 12.30 pm
Short presentation about the degree programme and international mobility with Prof. Dr. Dr. Jens Holst (Head of study programme) and Annika Salzmann (International Coordinator)
12:30 am - 02.00 pm
Meet the students and learn more about studying International Health Sciencs B.Sc. (stuy projects, semester abroad)
02:00 pm - 02.30 pm
Q&A with Gretje Wittmann (Course coordinator)
If you are unable to attend on that days, you also have the opportunity to arrange an individual, personal or telephone consultation with the programme coordinator. We look forward to meeting you!