The Fulda Autumn School 2021 provides an opportunity to get into an academic exchange with students and researchers from all over the world, among others from Canada, the U.S., South Africa, Palestine, Jordan and UK.
The programme offers different formats of exchange. In addition to keynotes and lectures from senior scholars who will introduce key research problems, we invite doctoral and advanced MA students to present their projects. In a creative and supportive atmosphere, we will discuss your current theoretical and methodological challenges and provide new ideas and perspectives.
Perspectives and topics:
- Inequalities and human rights within and beyond the European Union
- Social movements, human rights and transformative potentials
- Postcolonial and intersectional perspectives on global inequalities
- Discrimination and social (im)mobility
- Doing research on global inequalities
- Selective participation: The keynotes will be open for all students and staff of the department (upon registration).
- Full participation: Those who wish to participate in the workshops should be willing to (1) be present throughout the while programme and (2) to participate actively. This may include, for example, to prepare readings, questions, and short contributions to the discussion.
- Certificate: Full participants will receive a certificate about their participation at Fulda Autumn School.
Speaker of the Fulda Autumn School 2021
We present the keynote speakers on the Instagram profile of the Department Social and Cultural Studies.
Check out now!
Here you‘ll find more information on the programme.
To register, please send an E-Mail to fgcss-autumnschool(at)sk.hs-fulda.de indicating if you would like to attend one or several keynotes or the whole Autumn School. The keynotes will be open for all students and staff of the Department (upon registration).
For more information visit our website or contact Corinna Land: fgcss-autumnschool(at)sk.hs-fulda.de